Best Place to Study :
The Federal Republic of Germany proportionally is a quite small country but its history as well as its actual role in the world is something special. German universities have a quite good network with universities all over the world. higher education in germany is one of the best in the world! Whether it’s cars or education, people everywhere recognize “Made in Germany” as a seal of quality. You can benefit from Germany‘s long and famous university tradition especially in the fields of engineering and science
Why study in GERMANY :
- No tuition fees at public universities in Germany, however those institution charges fees are relatively lower as compare to other developed countries.
- Excellent higher education staff members and infrastructure.
- Can get job search visa after study.
- Student can travel across the Schengen area easily.
- Internationally recognized degrees.
Education System :
- Bachelor's degree – generally of 3 to 4 years in length
- Master's Degree – two years of full-time study
- PhD - of 3 to 4 years in duration
The official currency of Germany is Euro (€).
1 € = Rs.74.47/- (Approx. as on July 2016).
Geography & Climate :
Germany is a country in west-central Europe, which stretches from the Alps, across the North European Plain to the North Sea and the Baltic Sea. Germany's climate is temperate and marine, with cold, cloudy, wet winters and moderate warm summers and in the south occasional warm föhn wind. The greater part of Germany lies in the cool/temperate climatic zone in which humid westerly winds predominate. In the northwest and the north, the climate is extremely oceanic and rain falls all the year round. Winters there are relatively mild and summers comparatively cool.